• Lenses feature Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
• Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 18.104.22.168.
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens change
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.