The M3 complies to the newly developed Skydiving Helmet Standard XP S 72-600.
This standard requires the design of the helmet to comply with a list of technical requirements.
Below is an abbreviated list of the XP S 72-600 technical requirements. The Cookie M3 conforms to this standard under EU Regulation 2016/425
The standard focuses on features unique to skydiving and parachuting that include impact protection, snag reduction, and the ability to remove the helmet under load. We are proud to be part of the leap forward in skydiving headwear!
Will be popular with:
- Canopy pilots
- Skydivers looking for greater protection
- Skydivers buying their first helmet
- Student skydivers
- Wind tunnel students
- Military training
- Anyone who wants to look bad-ass cool
The M3 also features
- Sweat-resistant exchangable liner
- Three ABS external shells for a close and secure fit
- EPP multi-impact energy management
- One-handed release buckle tested under 500N Load
- Weight is 600 grams for sizes XS, S, M and L; 650 grams for XL and XXL (+/- 50 grams)
- Two internal audible pockets
- Instructions in the following languages. English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, and Swedish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.