Versatile GPS Dive Computer for Your Diving Adventures
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and TOPO mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points¹ for surface navigation
- Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology² with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications³
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or freshwater, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you’ve been waiting for. It’s the first watch-sized dive computer to offer surface GPS navigation with full-color onscreen mapping and location reference — so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points¹.
Once underwater, the proven Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm makes sure you’re staying within your dive limits. Selectable tone and vibration alerts help keep you informed while you’re submerged. Returning topside, Descent Mk1 also functions as a robust training companion, offering the best features of our fēnix® 5X ultimate multisport GPS watch, including smart notifications³ to help you stay in touch on the go. What’s more, the Descent Mk1 design is so sleek, comfortable and elegantly crafted, you’ll want to wear it as your everyday timepiece.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.